GST Registration Online
- Filing of Application for GST Registration
- Secure GST Identification Number
- Dedicated manager to process your GST registration end to end
- Completely Online – No need to visit office
- CA Assisted GST Filing for all your GST needs
*Get Clear GST invoicing and digital khata app free with this service
Get your Business Registered under GST @₹ 1,499 Only
How Does GST Registration Work For You?
Any business offering sale of goods with annual turn over of 40 lacs or service with annual
turn over of 20 lacs would require the registration for GST and have a valid GST Number.
What is GST Registration
In the GST Regime, businesses whose turnover exceeds Rs. 40 lakhs* (Rs 10 lakhs for NE and hill states) is required to register as a normal taxable person. This process of registration is called GST registration.
For certain businesses, registration under GST is mandatory. If the organization carries on business without registering under GST, it will be an offence under GST and heavy penalties will apply.
GST registration usually takes between 2-6 working days. We’ll help you to register for GST in 3 easy steps.
*CBIC has notified the increase in threshold turnover from Rs 20 lakhs to Rs 40 lakhs. The notification will come into effect from 1st April 2019.
Who Should Register for GST?
- Individuals registered under the Pre-GST law (i.e., Excise, VAT, Service Tax etc.)
- Businesses with turnover above the threshold limit of Rs. 40 Lakhs* (Rs. 10 Lakhs for North-Eastern States, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand)
- Casual taxable person / Non-Resident taxable person
- Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor
- Those paying tax under the reverse charge mechanism
- A person who supplies via e-commerce aggregator
- Every e-commerce aggregator
- Person supplying online information and database access or retrieval services from a place outside India to a person in India, other than a registered taxable person
What is GST Registration Process?
The Goods And Services Tax (GST) Registration services at ClearTax helps you to get your business GST registered and obtain your GSTIN.
ClearTax GST experts will guide you on the applicability and compliances under GST for your business and get your business registered under GST.
Mandatory documents for Online GST registration
The list of documents required for registration of GST for various business are as follows:
- PAN of the Applicant
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of business registration or Incorporation certificate
- Identity and Address proof of Promoters/Director with Photographs
- Address proof of the place of business
- Bank Account statement/Cancelled cheque
- Digital Signature
- Letter of Authorization/Board Resolution for Authorized Signatory
GST Registration Fees
Penalty for not registering under GST
An offender not paying tax or making short payments (genuine errors) has to pay a penalty of 10% of the tax amount due subject to a minimum of Rs.10,000.
The penalty will at 100% of the tax amount due when the offender has deliberately evaded paying taxes
Why to Choose Us
Get A Call Back In 30 Mins
All India Online Service
Free Expert Counselling
All GST Services At One-Stop
Filing In 12 Hours
FAQs on Easy Online GST Registration @ Only ₹399 With Crotax
Yes, GST applies to all service providers, manufacturers and traders. It extends to any dealers, bloggers and writers, import-export businesses, all kinds of startups and companies, whether they are LLPs, proprietorships, partnerships, or private limited companies.
GST registration usually takes between 5-7 working days.
If a business operates in more than one state, the taxpayer must register for GST in each state separately. For example, if an automobile company sells in both Karnataka and Tamil Nadu, it must apply for GST registrations separately in both states.
Yes, even if your annual turnover does not exceed the threshold limit (40/20 lakhs), you can voluntarily register for GST.
Registering for GST not only helps you get your business recognised as a legal registrant, but it also allows you to take advantage of a variety of benefits, such as the ability to raise GST invoices, take advantage of input tax credits, and much more.
Businesses involved in the sale of goods whose turnover exceeds ₹40 lakhs (₹20 lakhs for north-eastern and hill states) are required to register as a normal taxable person. For service providers, the threshold is ₹20 lakhs (₹10 lakhs for north-eastern and hill states).
Delays in GST registration are expected due to many reasons such as:
- The officials send a clarification notice to submit additional documents
- Due to errors in documents such as name mismatches
- Aadhaar not being linked to the mobile number
The list is not exhaustive, but it is basically due to induced errors.
GST Registration Free
GST Return Filing